NATALIE “NATI” OLOA | Assistant Instructor, Lead Dancer
Natalie “Nati” Oloa is the fourth child in the Oloa Ohana and is known for competing aggressively in all Polynesian Cultures which include Tahitian Dance, Samoan Taualuga (princess dance), Samoan Fire Knife Dance and Maori Cultural Presentations.
She was an active participant of the Pasefika Club for Kahuku High School until she graduated in 2016. She also assists in teaching Tahitian choreography, Maori choreography as well as Fire Knife dance for Mauga Mu.
Now, Nati is the Lead Captain for Kalena’s Polynesian ‘Ohana and is also a dancer for the world renown, Chief’s Luau, where she dances all disciplines and is known for being the only female Samoan Fire Knife Dancer in a male dominated cast.
• Crowned Miss Tausala 2016
• Crowned Miss Tupulaga 2015
• Performed with Te Kohao at PCC’s Te Manahua Competition
• Active competitor at PCC’s World Fire Knife Dance Competition
• 2017 – 1st Place Taualuga Presentation, Ho’ike Hawaii of Orlando
• 2017 – 1st Place Samoan Fire Knife (Female Division), Toa Afi Orlando
• 2016 – 1st Place Taualuga Presentation, Tausala
• 2015 – 1st Place Taualuga, Aso o Tupulaga 2015
• 2012 – 1st Place Group Presentation, Te Manahua Competiton (under Te Kohao o Hawaiki)
• 2009 – 1st Place Tahitian Solo, Ho’ike Hawaii of Orlando